Our awesome GMs, DMs and Storytellers have registered their games, and the schedule is now online. All we need is for you, the players, to put your names on the virtual dotted lines for the fun.
This year we're going through warhorn.net to manage player registrations. Please give us your feedback on how the process goes for you and if there's anything we can improve for next year. If you've never used warhorn for a game sign up before, the process is pretty simple.
- Make sure you've already purchased your ticket for the event. Already got a warhorn account? Skip the next couple of steps. Everyone else, read on…
- Head over to warhorn.net and look for the "Sign up" button at the top of the page.
- Fill in your details on the form that follows. They'll then send you an email with a link to confirm your address. Check your junk mail folder if you don't see it within a couple of minutes. That will drop you in to the Dashboard section of the site. Ignore that, and head straight on to…
- Before you can sign up to a game, you'll need to register for the event. Click on the big "Register for this event" button.
- That will prompt you to purchase your ticket first… but you already did that back in step 1!
- Browse the event schedule until you find something that tickles your fancy…
… then click Play
If the game you want to join appears to be full already, click Play anyway. You should be added to a wait list in case anyone drops out. If disaster strikes and you can't make it, you can click the Withdraw button that replaces Play. There's a link to your Personal Schedule which will even let you export to your favourite calendar.