You know what the only thing better than a weekend-long game convention is? Winning stuff while you're there! Get your tickets early to make sure you'll be in the draw.
Throughout the weekend of #ConCentric2017 we'll be drawing random door prizes for lucky attendees. Every ticket bought online has a unique ID number. We're going to feed these numbers into the List Randomizer at random.org to choose our winners. Here's the catch: to be in the running for a door prize, you must have purchased your tickets online by Friday 1 September 2017, and you must be at the convention when we call your name from the draw!
To have an extra chance in the draw, keep an eye out for our special Facebook promotion leading up to the event!
If you would like to become a sponsor, please feel free to contact us today.
- The prize draws are open to attendees of ConCentric Games 2017 who have pre-purchased their tickets online before 11:59pm Australian Central Standard Time, 1 September 2017. There is no extra cost to be included in the draws.
- Each participant may only win a maximum of one prize. Once a number has been drawn from the list of eligible attendees, it will be removed from the list before any subsequent draws.
- Employees of ConCentric Games and their immediate families, sponsors and any holders of complimentary tickets will not be eligible for the prize draw. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws", or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Judges decisions are final.
- ConCentric Games Pty Ltd is not responsible for any costs associated with any prizes drawn.
- To be in the running for the "extra chance" Facebook promotion, we must be able to match your Facebook name to your ticket name. This is in no way affilliated with Facebook.